Local Listings Management (LLM) - What You Need to Know
What is Local Listings Management?
- Creating business listings such as Google My Business, Yelp, and others.
- Ensures accuracy across the listings we manage.
- Contributes to rankings for Google My Business.
What Can I Expect?
- The first 30 days is getting access to current listings and/or beginning the setup process.
- The next 60-90 days is verifying and finalizing listings. This is done by:
- Postcard Verification: You may receive a postcard in the mail relating to Google and/or Bing. Please find the verification pin on this postcard and send to your Account Manager. Do not attempt to verify on your own.
- Phone Verification: You may receive an email to complete a phone verification for some of your listings. Follow the prompts in this email to schedule a call.
- After 90 days we continue to build a higher number of business citations through aggregation.
How Do We Measure Success?
- Accuracy Score: We strive for an 80% Accuracy Score in the Qiigo Dashboard. (There may be minor variations such as Street vs. St., etc.)
- Number of Business Citations: Continual growth of the total number of Business Citations through Aggregation.