Pay Per Click (PPC) - What You Need to Know
What is Pay Per Click?
- Advertising at the top of Google intended to generate direct inquiries to your business.
- Inquiries include phone calls and webform submissions on the website.
What Should I Expect?
- The first 30 days is a crucial data building period. A typical account experiences significant growth in performance after the first 30 days.
- At your first review call:
- Your Account Manager will review your PPC performance and make recommendations.
- You listen to the calls in your Call Dashboard and provide feedback to your Account Manager describing:
- Closed sales
- For inquiries that were not relevant, please elaborate why. This will help us in optimizing the campaign.
How Do We Measure Success?
- Average Cost Per Inquiry (CPI): Measures the average amount of ad spend is occurring to generate 1 inquiry.
- Campaign Efficiency: Measures the average number of clicks it takes to generate 1 inquiry (phone call or form submission).