Programmatic Advertising - What You Need to Know
What is Programmatic Advertising?
Programmatic is display advertising that targets users whose behavior online indicates interest in your services.
This type of marketing consists of:
- Search Retargting: Retargets users that search for keywords relevant to your business.
- Site Retargeting: Retargets users that visit your website.
- Contextual Targeting: Targets users on other websites with keyword content relevant to your business.
What Should I Expect?
The primary purpose of Programmatic Advertising is to reinforce your other marketing channels. You should see an increase in Impressions, which is the number of times your ad is shown.
How Do I Measure Success?
There are 2 ways to measure the success of your Programmatic campaign.
- Impressions (the number of times your ad is shown)
- CPM (Cost Per Thousand Impressions)