What Programmatic Metrics Can I Find in Qii.Qiigo and What Do They Mean?
Explore your display ad campaign(s) effectiveness by looking at your CPM and impressions over a given time period.
- Total Spend: The amount of advertising dollars spent on the campaign.
- CPM: The average cost for every thousand views.
- Clicks: The number of times prospects clicked on your ads.
- Impressions: How often your ad is shown. An impression is counted each time your ad is shown on within the Programmatic network of publishers.\
- CPC: The average cost for each click on your ads.