I need to grant Qiigo permission to use my trademark in Google Ads. What should I do?

If you need to file a 3rd Party Authorization Request with Google Ads, please click here

Please note that this form should only be used by the trademark owner or the contact person listed on the trademark complaint. 
Trademark owners may also use this form to authorize their own accounts.